Saturday, October 11, 2008
LESSONS IN LIFE
I miss updating my blog.
For past few days, I’ve been busy doing our thesis, less time for sleeping and most of my time was allotted for that thesis. We need to pass that stuff as soon as possible because if ever we failed to submit our thesis on time; we will be given a mark of “NG” which is NO GRADE. Disgusting right? So I need to finish it as soon as possible, no choice.
Saturday; my head was terribly aching that time. I slept for a while, and then I decided to go to my home church. I need enlightenment and strength. A couple of minute of silence I was talking to him and said.
“God give me a word for this week, I am thirsty to your words, I need revival, I need strength, and all I need is you.
I miss your presence. I miss everything about you. I am seeking your unconditional love, your genuine heart.”
After the Youth Service, he gave me his words to ponder. Here as follows:
We people were just passing on this temporary world, this is not our home, and our true home is in heaven because we are children of God. We are here in the so-called shaky world; we need to rely on him alone. God is our stronghold and refuge. No one will help us except him. Friends can fool us, but GOD never; He will never leave us on this battle.
LOOK TO GOD ALONE FOR OUR STRENGTH.
PUT YOUR HEART INTO THE JOURNEY.
SEE THE OPPORTUNITY IN EVERY TRIAL.
REMEMBER THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL.
NEVER EVER GIVE UP.
“Trials, Obstacles, Adversities, Misfortune, those are the things that might weaken our FAITH but complete TRUST to him will lead you to the zenith of triumph.”
Then we went to SM with my YA friends,
After that ME and my friend went home. 10pm in the evening, accidentally, someone pop-up in our minds then we conversed about him. To make the story short, I have learned so many things again, Things to reflect.
·STOP COMPLAINING: All of us tend to complain for whatsoever reasons. Like for an instance, we grumble about our allowance… But come to think of it, if we see those unfortunate people. Do you think they grouse about their situation now? The answer is YES, because they may think that God is iniquitous.
We are auspicious enough. To have clothes, palatable foods that we want. GOD gave all of this dispensation to us but we are not contented to those privileges.
Be contented on what you have right now, think those people suffering from extreme poverty. I don’t think we could survive on that kind of lifestyle.
·AVOID BEING JUDGMENTAL- All of us, including me can’t circumvent this kind of attitude. Remember the golden rule of JESUS, the greatest teacher of all, explained this in exact manner; let me speak in our own language.
Ang hirap kasi sa ating mga tao akala natin kung sino tayong malinis, in fact lahat naman tayo may kasalanan, may mali na ginawa sa panginoon, kung makahusga tayo ng ibang tao akala natin ang galing galing natin napakalinis natin. Pero sino ba ung talagang walang kasalanan diba ang DIYOS lang, I include myself here kasi ako din kasali dito, Lahat ng tao hinuhusgahan natin without knowing our own mistakes. Kung may nakikita kayong mali sa iba, Keep your mouth close. Assess ninyo muna ung mga sarili ninyo bago natin makita ang kamalian ng iba. I was also pertaining to myself. Just reflect on this, Read the gospel book of MATTHEW.
·BE MATURE ENOUGH
I hope you have learned something about this post, I just want to share these thoughts to you, and I was actually exhorting this to my friend.
Reflect on this, it’s so hard to be like God, but these things must learn in the process, one at a time, step by step.
Have a blessed Sunday to all of you.
This is Jonathan, THE TEACHER to my co-youths and a LEARNER.
God bless
-SUPERMAN-
9:15 PM
0 heroic comments