Saturday, January 24, 2009
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD, What's up? God was really awesome. In every adversities and trials I have everyday, you can still afford to laugh and jump around in his presence. Three books inspired me to become optimistic and positive in all areas of my life. These books are the HOLY BIBLE, THE SECRET by RHONDA BYRNE and THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING by DR. NORMAN VINCENT PEALE. I don't know if all of you are aware of those books except the BIBLE in which all of us has the idea and for some who read the entire book. I can't deny that for so many times I don't even open my bible because I am jaded, doing so many tasks in school, Gimiks and whatsoever reasons. I pity myself because I missed each day without even bother to know God's message and promises to his children including ME. For Negligence and Ignorance, I always asked for forgiveness for my irregularities and iniquities. This month, I've been a pessimistic guy because the people surrounded me talks about FAILURE. FAILURE in the examination, to their relationships, business and the likes. That's why the outside forces attracts me to be like that also. Like for an instance, Right after the CHRISTMAS VACATION, all of us got paranoid because FUTURE NURSES were waiting for the result of our PRELIMINARY EXAM. First was our OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY class under the supervision of MR. RONALD CALLO. I can't deny that the EXAM was really hard in my part because of my negligence again. I was thinking of getting a failing score but because of POSITIVE THINKING, Law of Attraction and my FAITH in GOD attracted the thinking of getting a passing score. I got a stunning score. After that, MEDICAL AND SURGICAL NURSING I class under MRS. POTENCIANA MAROMA. I was shivering that time and I can't move especially my hands. I am experiencing palpitations. Again, I don't have any confidence in passing it because of my laziness. Then the moment of truth came, I was astonished to the result. Imagine I got the second place. 81/100. Great! Overwhelming. I whispered to God and said "GOD thank you for all these things." You never leave nor forsake me. Then to my COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING II under MR. RANDOLF BANIQUED. Likewise, I got the zenith of success. God really loves me in spite of my unexplainable alibis in regards to my study habits.
Before I slept God gave me the WORD. That one was "I SHOULD BELIEVE IN MYSELF". I'm always be victorious to my CHRISTIAN LIFE because I put my life in his hands and that's what I am doing right now. I don't want to be stagnant without any vacillation I surrendered my life to him. Then the verse PHILIPPIANS 4:13 pop up to my mind.
"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME".
How wonderful verse. Always put this verse in your heart and you will be SUCCESSFUL and VICTORIOUS in every step and decision you made to your life.

What can you do now to build up your SELF CONFIDENCE? I am going to share with you SIMPLE, WORKABLE RULES for OVERCOMING INADEQUACY ATTITUDES AND LEARNING PRACTICAL FAITH.

1. Always picture "SUCCESS" no matter how badly things seem to be going at the moment.
2. Whenever a negative thought concerning your personal powers comes to mind, deliberately voice a positive thought to cancel it out.
3. Do not build up Obstacles in your imagination. Depreciate every so called OBSTACLE. Minimize them.
4. Do not be awestruck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you as efficiently as you can. Remember also that most people, despite their confident appearance and demeanor are often as scared as you are and as doubtful of themselves.
5. Ten Times a day, Repeat these dynamic words, "IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US" (Romans 8:31).
6. Get a competent counselor to help you understand why you do SELF KNOWLEDGE leads to cure.
7. Always Remember the verse I've shared with you earlier PHILIPPIANS 4:13. This magical statement is the most powerful antidote on earth to INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
8. Do not become EGOTISTICAL, but develop a wholesome self-respect. Believe in your own GOD-RELEASED POWERS.
9. Put yourself in God's hands
10. Remind yourself that God is with you and nothing can defeat you. Believe that you now receive power from him.

I shared this message to you guys because nowadays we are all experiencing the CRISIS globally. We should be competent enough to overcome this problem. We can always be a winner in every battle if really BELIEVE IN OURSELVES. That's why I entitled my POST as "BELIEVE IN YOURSELF". It connotes of being an OPTIMISTIC and POSITIVE at all times. I hope I could fresh up your minds. This was really a meaningful message to all of us. I dedicate this one also to myself and to my readers and visitors. I got this idea from DR. NORMAN VINCENT PEALE book. He's also a servant of God. I will park my hands now and I am going to commence reading STEPHANIE MEYER's best selling book. THE TWILIGHT SAGA that comprises 4 books. I got three out of four. BREAKING DAWN was not yet available in the bookstore so I have to wait again.
I hope I could post regularly.
God bless everyone.

-Superman-

6:41 AM
2 heroic comments