Saturday, January 24, 2009
TRUE LOVE WAITS

I am proud to post this one here. I want to shout to the whole world on how I THANK GOD for giving me this wonderful opportunity to meet this marvelous creation of him. I entitled this as TRUE LOVE WAITS because of our situation. We need to wait for God's PERFECT TIME to be together. We need to settle things first before we are going to proceed to the next chapter of our lives.
As you said, we need to love our self first. How can you give something in which you are lacking of?
I will persist your challenge, I'll be waiting.
Just always remember that I am always here for you no matter what happen.
I am happy to wait for you.
Everything has its own time.
I wish to be your perfect partner someday.
I want to spend my whole life with you just allow me to.
May God bless us as always.
Your always be BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES :)
Let me close this blog by giving you the song of Jericho Rosales Revival.
*Beautiful in my Eyes*
You're my peace of mind in this crazy world
You're Everything I've tried to find, your love is a pearl.
You're my MONA LISA, You're my rainbow sky
and my only prayer is that you realize
you're always be beautiful in my eyes.
The world will turn and the seasons will change
and all the lessons we will learn, will be beautiful and strange.
We'll have our fill of tears, our share of sighs and my only prayer is that you realize
You're Always be Beautiful in my Eyes.
You will always be beautiful in my eyes
and the passing years will show
that you will always grow
ever more beautiful in my eyes.
Where are lines upon face, for a lifetime of smiles
when the time comes through embrace
for one long last while.
We can laugh about, how time really flies
We won't say goodbye as true love never dies.
Your always be beautiful in my eyes.
You will always be beautiful in my eyes
and the passing years will show
that you will always grow
ever more beautiful in my eyes (2x)
Have a blessed day ahead everyone.
-Superman-
9:00 AM
0 heroic comments