No matter how I try to be STURDY in all my heartaches and adversities in life, still every night before I go to sleep, I don't know if I'm already fixed or not. LIFE is so UNFAIR, LIFE is very CRUEL. Now, while doing this post. I really want to CRY. I want to release the PAIN in my wounded HEART. Whenever I am with my FRIENDS I always make there day happy but when I assessed myself and asked if AM I REALLY HAPPY? This feeling was started way back a long year ago. I gave my entire life to somebody as in EVERYTHING. That person owned my world. Now I'm still carrying this damn life. I am messed up, I feel that I am empty, I feel that I am all ALONE. I'm in a struggle in searching for the one who will love me completely. That will help me to restore this fragile heart of mine. I thought I am very much happy but a NEWS came this afternoon. It made my happiness turned into NIGHTMARE. I am totally blackout. No feelings. I thought I am NUMB, I wish I am NUMB. I am very much tired of having this EXCRUCIATING PAIN in every part of ME.
People really want me to be MISERABLE. They want me to experience devastating and catastrophic life.
I think I am CRAZY. I'm insane. I am desperate for LOVE. I'm not ugly, I'm not pathetic. They said I have what it takes to be a PERFECT PARTNER.
You know what I feel now. I want to sleep for a long time and to recuperate for every wounds I have in every part of my body most especially my fragile heart.
Now, I am currently waiting for a GIRL to be my PARTNER in LIFE. If this thing can be a failure again, I don't know what's gonna happen to me.
I feel like I'm dying. I hate to say this but I am almost DYING. If it is not a SIN to end your life in this point in time. I choose to do it right after I made this post.
Everyone knows that I am a happy person but deep inside I CHARACTERIZED MY LIFE as DEPRESSING, GLOOMY, CHEERLESS, HEARTBREAKING, DISTRESSING, HEARTRENDING and POIGNANT. Sounds Exaggerated but that's what I really feel right now.
Please fix me I'm BROKEN. I'm PLEADING YOU PLEASE!