Here I am again, I'm about to express my disillusionment. First, I sent a friend request to ate zshai but unfortunately she rejected my request. I just want her to add in my list. Anyways I won't do it again besides it's not right to add somebody whom you are not familiar with. Hmm, I had a Topsy Turvy feeling. I'm very lethargic in my whole class. I really want not to attend my class earlier. I'm not in the good mood for anything. I shifted my thinking in EATING. I ate a lot and I was hoping if I can resist any pain that flows into my veins. I'm a bit confused.
Why this things happening to me? I'm not like this before. I thought I started the YEAR right? If God can give me the answer to my questions now, but I know he knows what is really the best for me.
Last night, I talked to the most important girl in my life. I'm still waiting and hoping that she will going to choose me among her suitors. I'm still praying that she will going to open her heart again. I want her very much. Even people might say that I am crazy, Yes I must admit. I am crazy about her.
Because of this kind of attitude towards LOVE, sometimes my fragile heart gets easily broken. When will be the day that I will be completely happy with someone I love. Someone that will going to love me unconditionally,someone who will accept me as who I am, everything. God knows that I am not asking for a perfect girl but his choice is absolutely enough for me. I hope he will going to give me that LOVE now. I need that LOVE AND ATTENTION BADLY :(
If you can hear me, hope you respond. For my girl, hope you can read this post. If you can open my heart now, you will going to see your name on it beside GOD. I love you very much. Hope you feel the same too.
I'm tired of being miserable. Lord, obliterate me from this mess please. I don't know what to do right now. I feel so alone. LORD I NEED YOUR HELP!
Hope readers can bear with me. I'm not asking for your sympathy. Just to understand me is enough. I don't need comments. Just pray for me. 4:59 AM